A fortnight after their one-sided meeting in London, holders Chelsea again face Malmo in Champions League Group H on Tuesday. As the two sides reconvene, we call the match, after last time’s predicted Champions League football scores – Malmo vs Chelsea.
At the Eleda Stadion, the European champions are second in the group behind Juventus.
At the same time, their opponents are bottom of the table with no goals or points.
- Anel Ahmedhodzic is anticipated to start in a three-man backline for the home side after serving his suspension.
- Eric Larsson should return to right wing-back as a result of this.
- Felix Beijmo is a question mark, but Ola Toivonen, Jonas Knudsen, and Patriot Sejdiu have all been left out.
Malmo possible starting lineup: Dahlin; Moisander, Ahmedhodzic, Brorsson; Larsson, Rakip, Innocent, Christiansen, Olsson; Birmancevic, Colak
- Timo Werner, Romelu Lukaku, and Mateo Kovacic have all been ruled out until after the international break due to injuries.
- Christian Pulisic and Mason Mount will be evaluated, with the intention of being fit enough to travel to Sweden.
- Kepa, Trevoh Chalobah, and Saul Niguez are among the players that could start here.
Chelsea possible starting lineup: Mendy; Azpilicueta, Christensen, Chalobah; James, Jorginho, Loftus-Cheek, Alonso; Mount, Ziyech; Havertz
- Over 2.5 goals have been scored in 8 of Malmoe FF’s last 9 games (Champions League).
- Malmoe FF have dropped their past four games (Champions League).
- In their last three matches, furthermore, Malmoe FF have lost at both halftime and fulltime (Champions League).
- Finally, in their last three encounters with the Blues, Malmoe FF have conceded at least three goals (Champions League).
- In their last three matches, Malmoe FF have failed to score, straight-up (Champions League).
- In all competitions, Chelsea has won the last three meetings with Malmoe FF.
- Over 2.5 goals have been scored in each of Malmoe FF’s last three matches against Chelsea in all competitions.
- Chelsea scored at least two goals in each of their last three competitive encounters against Malmoe FF.
- Malmoe FF, has gone three games without losing after losing 4-0 to Chelsea in the Champions League at Stamford Bridge (football scores). During that time, they have picked up seven points. Only four of their last seven home games have resulted in victories.
- Chelsea have won six consecutive competitive matches. And their 3-0 victory over Newcastle gave them a three-point lead at the top of the Premier League table.
- All in all, they’ll seek to finish gameweek four tied for first place in Group H with Juventus.
- On Tuesday evening, thus, the Blues should have little trouble dispatching Malmoe FF.