Manchester United visit Atalanta BC on Tuesday evening, so read our predicted Champions League football scores – Atalanta vs Manchester United.
In this fixture, Manchester United will be trying to make it three wins in a row in the Champions League.
The Red Devils are coming off a morale-boosting 3-0 Premier League victory over Tottenham Hotspur on Saturday. This win took some of the weight off of head coach Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.
Moreover, the 20-time English champions are presently in first place in Group F with six points from three games now.
- Though they are missing five players, Atalanta have no new injury concerns.
- However, due to the unavailability of both Rafael Toloi and Berat Djimsiti, Marten de Roon could return to the defense.
- Ruslan Malinovskyi may be out of the starting XI of the Serie A team for this European showdown.
Atalanta possible starting lineup: Musso; Palomino, Demiral, Roon; Maehle, Freuler, Koopmeiners, Zappacosta; Ilicic, Pasalic, Zapata
- Anthony Martial is Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s sole major injury concern.
- After all, Raphael Varane returned for the 3-0 win over Tottenham and Paul Pogba will also come back here, after missing Saturday’s triumph due to suspension.
- Finally, following the triumph over the weekend, head coach Solskjaer may opt for a three-man backline in Italy.
Manchester United possible starting lineup: de Gea; Lindelof, Varane, Maguire; Wan-Bissaka, McTominay, Fred, Shaw, Fernandes; Ronaldo, Cavani
- Man United have scored more than 2.5 goals in their last ten games (Champions League).
Predicted Champions League Football Scores – Atalanta vs Manchester United
- In gameweek three, Atalanta jumped out to a 2-0 lead at Old Trafford, but Manchester United eventually defeated them 3-2. For Atalanta’s three games since, they’ve collected five points out of a possible nine.
- On the other hand, Manchester United bounced back from a 5-0 loss to Liverpool. they did so with a 3-0 victory over Tottenham Hotspur on Saturday. But they’ve won just three of their last eight games, which betrays their inconsistency still.
- United may edge Atalanta on Tuesday night, owing to the side’s stability, which a three-man backline in north London brings.