Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

Fernando Santos debates who should start with the attack against France

Football News

twitter.com

Fernando Santos, the head coach of Portugal, debated who should start with star-studded choices in the attack against France.

For their Nations League fight with France over Portugal’s attack, Fernando Santos gave nothing away. Asked in front of France about Ronaldo, Jota, Joao Felix, and Paulin, however, Santos said that one would miss out.

Just three of the four play. But I am not going to announce which ones,” the head coach of Portugal told a news conference.

Written By

A part-time content writer. Here to learn & explore the content world. Sucker of Coffee & Cupcakes. Die-Heart Fan of Creativity.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

You May Also Like

Match Updates

Real Madrid advanced to the Champions League quarterfinals by crushing Atalanta 3-1 (1-0) in a replay on Tuesday at the Alfredo Di Stefano Stadium...

Football News

In Arsenal’s Saturday afternoon defeat at Brighton, Matteo Guendouzi has avoided a FA ban for an altercation with Neal Maupay. Guendouzi and Maupay niggled...

Football News

Manchester United forward Marcus Rashford opened the curtain on his “tough time” with Jose, maintaining that his attitude had been improved by the now-Tottenham...

Football News

Former learner Milan manager Roberto Mancini argued that Zlatan Ibrahimovic must be treated as highly regarded as Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo. Messi and...

Advertisement