Juventus has confirmed that from the newest coronavirus Paulo Dybala has recovered. a quick statement was released on Wednesday by Juventus saying Dybala’s two new Covid-19 tests returned negative.
Previously, Dybala screened positively for Covid-19, joining Juve’s team-mates Daniele Rugani and Blaise Matuidi to contract the virus in March. Reports said Argentina had tested positive as early as last week, but Juventus has now confirmed that Dybala is virus-free.
“Dybala administered a double search, as per procedure, with diagnostic tests (swabs) for Coronavirus-COVID 19, which returned with negative findings,” Juventus said during a statement.
“The player has recovered, and can not be subject to the policy of home isolation,” added the Italian champions.
Juventus star Paulo Dybala has recovered from coronavirus and is close to returning to training, said the Turin club. Juventus said the last two Dybalin samples were negative for the coronavirus, and Argentina won’t be in isolation from home anymore.
Dybala is that the third Juventus player to become diagnosed with coronavirus after Danielle Ruggani and Blaise Matuidi, who recovered quicker than Argentina’s girlfriend Orijen who had been in house isolation for 45 days, who was also diagnosed.
The Juventus players and most Serie A clubs have begun their preparation in the week, and therefore the team preparation starts on May 18.
Players will need to compute separately at their team facilities, beginning on May 17 with group training on the course because the Italian top-flight prepares to return after being suspended since March.
Dybala has spoken about how tough his playing break was, saying he wanted to urge back on the pitch as soon as possible.
“To tell you the reality, I never thought I might miss such a lot playing and practicing,” Dybala said in the week during an interview with Instagram Live.