Jadon Sancho horizon is dominating headlines as the 2020-21 season draws to a close. The England international is back in the headlines after being linked with a move away from Borussia Dortmund at the start of the season. A transfer may be on the cards, but staying in Germany is still a possibility.
According to The Telegraph, Bundesliga champions Bayern Munich are contemplating a move for Borussia Dortmund star Jadon Sancho. Sancho has previously been associated with Manchester United, Liverpool, and Chelsea in the Premier League.
Bayern Munich, on the other hand, is rumored to be poised to wrest Sancho from Dortmund, while still awaiting the arrival of in-demand teammate Erling Haaland.
Bayern, Liverpool, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Manchester City, United, Chelsea, and Paris Saint-Germain are all interested in Haaland, who has a 2022 release clause.
– According to ParisFans, PSG is on the right track to luring Real Madrid captain Sergio Ramos to the French capital after re-signing Neymar. Ramos’ deal with Real Madrid expires at the end of the season, and he has yet to extend it.
– According to Fabrizio Romano, Leicester City is expected to sign Lille star Boubakary Soumare for less than £26 million (€30 million). He’s been tied to United in the past.
Here we go soon for Boubacary Soumaré to Leicester from Lille, confirmed! The deal is expected to be completed soon for less than €30m 🔵🦊 #LCFC
— Fabrizio Romano (@FabrizioRomano) May 9, 2021
– According to Romano and L’Equipe, PSG has extended Julian Draxler’s contract. Arsenal and Bayern Munich were said to be interested in signing the German.
– Telefoot maintains the bond between PSG and Renne’s phenomenon Eduardo Camavinga who has a slew of admirers, including Manchester United, Barcelona, and Real Madrid.
– Mauro Icardi, the former Inter captain, is being pursued by Roma and Juventus, According to ParisFans. He believes the PSG striker’s future could lie outside of Paris at the end of the season.