Entomb Miami CF became the new professional games team to be granted a questionable differentiation: to report a positive test player for COVID-19.
The team announced that the undisclosed player had been trying emphatically during a series of tests allowed earlier this week, adding that the player has been asymptomatic and isolated since the diagnosis.
An Inter Miami player has tested positive for COVID-19 after a series of mandatory club testing this week, reports TSN. The Major League Soccer staff were unable to name the individual yet have affirmed that he was asymptomatic.
The player also followed isolation protocols as he said he was in close contact with an individual who displayed mellow symptoms during the regularly administered health-screening questionnaire for players.
“The Club keeps on working intimately with the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), local health authorities and Major League Soccer on recommendations for monitoring and training, as well as adhering to adequate physical distance and sanitization methodology in their facilities during team activities,” the club said in a statement.
Teams are planning to start the MLS ‘s Back Tournament on July 8 in the Orlando area.