sponsor banner
sponsor
ads banner
HomeEPL English Premier LeagueCallum Hudson-Odoi says police have now finished their investigation against rape allegations

Callum Hudson-Odoi says police have now finished their investigation against rape allegations

Callum Hudson-Odoi says police have now finished their investigation against rape allegations
skysports.com

Callum Hudson-Odoi says police have now finished their investigations into last month’s allegations of rape brought against him.

The attacker from Chelsea was arrested in May on doubt of rape, after being called to his flat by the London Ambulance Service for reports that a woman was unwell.

At the time, the Metropolitan Police released a statement that read: “When crisis administrations were in attendance, a woman announced being raped. She was taken to the hospital. A man was arrested on the scene on doubt of rape. He was released from jail and bailed in mid-June for arrival date. Investigations proceed.”

Hudson-Odoi took to social media on Saturday to state that such investigations have now brought about no further action being taken against him by police.

“At a time when greater things are happening in the world at this moment, you may also know about the genuine allegations against me. I have remained quiet and completely assisted the police all through their requests, as I realized that the day would come soon when my name would be cleared.”After an intensive and full investigation, police have now affirmed that they won’t take any further action,” he composed.

“I want to utilize this chance to thank each and every individual who stood close by during this troublesome time and who aided me.I’ve learned that being a footballer and playing for one of the world’s best clubs accompanies a ton of duty, and I’ll attempt to utilize my platform as a Chelsea player to be the best good example I can be, “Hudson-Odoi added.